HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Timothy Scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jun 2006 08:01:15 -0400
A hearty congratulations to Kelly Dixon and Rebecca Allen for the
sharp, new format of the Society for Historical Archaeology website.
A fine job worthy of praise- and I'm looking forward to the on-line
Historical Archaeology search function!  A tremendous amount of work
must already have gone into the reworking of the old site, and
naturally the work is ongoing.

If you've not seen the site in a while, check it out:
http://www.sha.org

Best,
Tim

Timothy Scarlett
Assistant Professor of Archaeology
Department of Social Sciences
Michigan Technological University
(906)487-2359
(906)487-2468
Currently conducting fieldwork at the site of the West Point Foundry
in Cold Spring, New York.

Begin forwarded message: