HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 10:50:21 -0700
From:
Scott Wieczorek <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
The novel "Rip Tide" was based off the Oak Island Legend.

[log in to unmask] wrote:  Sounds like the novel "Rip Tide" !! ;o)

Carl Barna

George Myers
MAIL.COM> To
Sent by: [log in to unmask]
HISTORICAL cc
ARCHAEOLOGY
> Re: Oak Island

03/26/2007 07:30
AM

Please respond to
HISTORICAL
ARCHAEOLOGY

The last report I thought I saw was that the vertical tunnels required
a larger engineering effort, to lower large diameter caisson "pipe"
into the excavation in the tidal submerged apparently horizontal and
vertical "mine" works. The crane and what they had there wasn't
cutting it, nor the pumps. That could have been on Leonard Nimoy's
(Happy Birthday! I share one with him) "In Search Of..." show which
New Jersey film maker Kevin Smith debates whether it could survive
today with the Internet.

Bored stiff? Loosen up...