From:
Eric Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Sep 2007 09:36:43 -0400
On Fri, 7 Sep 2007 07:33:29 -0400, Peter L. Borst <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

>*the temporal and geographic overlap of CCD and
>importation of IAPV infected bees
>
>from:
>"A Metagenomic Survey of Microbes in Honey Bee Colony Collapse Disorder"

The temporal overlap of CCD and Australian packages seems obvious, but
what evidence is there of geographic overlap?  What basis did the author
of the report have for saying "geographic overlap"?  Can anyone fill me
in?  It seems quite plausible, but I know nothing about any basis for
saying geographic overlap.

Eric