From:
Brian Fredericksen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2007 08:23:46 -0400
Laws and regulations are decided upon many times based on values and not data or studies. We can
be splitting hairs for the next 100 yrs on the latest chemical weaponary that is installed into plant
materials or we can make a decision based on values like a simple concern for pollinators.

Just look across the pond and the EU has rejected many forms of Industrial Farming like GMO's etc
and this is not based on science but public opinion and values.

IMO corporate interesst have too much control over US laws and regulations.