Date:
Thu, 26 May 1994 11:03:26 -0600
I am a graduate student doing work on beeswax and was wondering if anyone has
wax from the stingless species of bees nataive to Mexico and South America?  I
am interested to see how much different the composition of Apis wax is from the
stingless species.  If anyone has any suggestions or helpful ideas, please let me know.
Thanks for all the responses to the bumblebee wax question, it really helped me out.
Thanks again,
Michael Beverly