HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:28:03 EDT

In a message dated 9/25/2007 10:51:13 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Mark is  right. The horse is dead.

I do not recall reading "the dead horse rule," although Bob Schuyler cut  off
my discussion of German radios a couple of years back with the same term. I
am not sure why the rest of us cannot continue discussing publication issues,
even if the person who introduced the issue now has all the answers. Threads
assume their own life and the contributors opt to drop out or continue with
the  evolution of the thought. Personally, I gained a lot of knowledge from
this  discussion of literary agents and publishing sources over the past few
days.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.