From:
Stig Omholt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 1992 13:05:38 +0100
Hello,

	We need Cordovan queens and semen to establish a homozygous
strain of Cordovan for use as a genetic marker in bee research at the
Agricultural University of Norway. If anyone can sell us material, or
provide information as to where to get it, we will be grateful.
Since we have very strict import restrictions in Norway we will need
a health certificate too. The bee season has not started here yet, but
we will place the Cordovan queens in a flight room anyway (due to
the import restrictions) so we need them reight away. We need 5-10
queens quaranteed homozygous for Cordovan, and preferably inseminated
with Cordovan drones only.

With regards,	prof. Stig W. Omholt
		Agricultural University of Norway
		Department of Animal Science