HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"paul.courtney2" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2007 14:29:45 +0100
Yes
1598 Edict of Nantes gave protestants right of worship
1681 persecution of catholics began
1685 E. of Nantes revoked by Edict of Fontainebleau

paul courtney
leicester
UK

For other Paul (Matchen) I have visited Sedan and surrounding area -
very interesting region for industrial (iron and textiles) and military
archaeology