HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2010 11:37:48 -0400
YALE TENURE-TRACK SEARCH IN LGBT STUDIES
The Yale University Program in Women’s, Gender, and Sexuality Studies
intends to make a tenure-track appointment in the field of LGBT
Studies beginning July 1, 2011 at the rank of Assistant  Professor
under the terms of Yale's new tenure-track system.  Applications are
invited and welcome from scholars in any discipline or
interdisciplinary field; scholars in the social sciences and/or
working on areas outside the US are especially encouraged to apply.
Ph.D. expected; applications from assistant professors are welcome.
Yale University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.
Yale values diversity among its students, staff, and faculty and
strongly welcomes applications from women and underrepresented
minorities.  A letter of application describing your research,
teaching interests, and engagement with LGBT Studies, a c.v., a two-
page dissertation abstract, a chapter-length writing sample, and three
letters of reference should be submitted on-line at https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/Yale/WGSS
. The review of applications will begin October 1, 2010.

Begin forwarded message: