HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 2009 23:19:03 EDT
Yes, I suppose it could have been in China or India, where modern might  have
yet another definition.

In a message dated 3/23/2009 8:16:35 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

What's  old to Americans is new to others....the conference is in  England.
:)

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219858252x1201366219/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26hmpgID
>  %3D62%26bcd%3DMarchfooterNO62)

Kelley Deetz  M.A.

Doctoral Candidate
PhD Program in African Diaspora  Studies
UC Berkeley