HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Richard Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 20:44:38 -0800
Ron:

I think that is an EXCELLENT idea.  The bunkers at the Presidio at San
Francisco with the excellent potential laboratories and facilities for
investigators immediately comes to mind.  Badger Arsenal in Wisconsin,
Hawthorne Nevada, Fort Defiance New Mexico, and Camp Navajo near Flagstaff
should provide enough bunkers for the west coast in addition to those at
Fort Rosecrans.  And I am sure there are dozens if not hundreds of other
locations. vSee you at SCA in Modesto and we can discuss it further.

Rich Lundin, WRI