HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol McDavid <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Feb 2009 10:00:19 -0600
This has been interesting.

Seems to me that for a lot of these, the story of how they came about (or
might have come about!) is just as interesting as whether or not you find
confirming data...that is, it might be nice to include them anyway, with
whatever story you discover!

my two pence worth.

carol

Carol McDavid, Ph.D.
Executive Director, Community Archaeology Research Institute, Inc. (CARI)
Co-Director, Yates Community Archaeology Project
Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of Houston
Adjunct Assistant Professor, Rice University
1638 Branard
Houston, TX 77006
www.publicarchaeology.org