HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Bob Skiles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2008 12:36:27 -0600
Adaptive use of a drainer for a soap dish isn't too weird. Although Kris'
example was intended for draining foods (butter being perhaps the most
common usage), there were soap dishes produced during the Victorian era with
their own drainers ... an excellent flow blue example is here:

http://www.rubylane.com/shops/glebebellsporcelain/item/2004-663