HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2008 12:22:59 -0800
Hi Kent,

Being from CA...I don’t know about WI (or Midwestern) bricks (but we have found some made in St. Louis)...but, have you checked this brick collector's website?
http://www.tlgwindpower.com/tweety/brick_map.htm

They have images (very teeny thumbnails tho, unfortunately) by state.  I don’t see yours on the WI page...but didn’t look at all of them.  And the bricks could have been made out of state.

You might want to email the site webmaster (?)...and ask if they know of your bricks.
Or Jim Graves at:  [log in to unmask]

You could also email Karl Gurke: [log in to unmask]

Good luck.

Carol