HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Thu, 28 Feb 2008 04:25:38 EST
William,

I think I can offer some help on this subject. My sister-in-law lives in
Fairbanks, Alaska and her good friend is a retired bush pilot. He still flies a
lot and probably knows lots more people who fly in Alaska. You should hear
from  a chap named Joe in a few days.

Ron May

In a message dated 2/27/2008 7:29:58 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,