HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Karen Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:47:21 +1000
Thanks to all for your suggestions.  Most have been along the pen/pencil
line, but I have also had one suggestion that it is a smoking pipe tamper.
Does anyone have any examples or information on this type of implement? And
whether the 'mystery artefact' could be something along this line?

Karen

----
Karen Murphy
School of Social Science
(Anthropology, Archaeology, Criminology, Sociology)
University of Queensland
Brisbane  QLD  4072
Australia

Ph: +61 7 3346 9551
M: 0401 644 678
Email: [log in to unmask]
Visit the Mill Point Archaeological Project website

Queensland State Representative
Australasian Society for Historical Archaeology
Email: [log in to unmask]