HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Timothy Scarlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 14:27:56 -0500
Hi David,
The publication that I am doing  for my book series is in cooperation
with Karl Gurcke.  We are updating and republishing his Brickmaking
for Historical Archaeologists.  We will include a cd database in the
book of 20,000 brick makers and thousands of brand stamps from the
International Brick Collectors Association.  The CD is a start and we
will eventually put the database on the web in as a wiki so anyone
can add to it.

Please consider this for the project. I'm happy to talk with you
about our plan in more detail.
Cheers,
Tim

Timothy Scarlett