HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Tonia Deetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:22:06 -0400
Hi All,

I am looking for any job descriptions for archaeologists at public projects who also have public programming responsibilities. If you have a long-term public site with staff who both deliver programming and work in excavation/research, and can share the job descriptions for those, please forward them to me off list at [log in to unmask] thank you!

Tonia Deetz Rock
Historic Jamestowne