HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2007 16:22:55 EDT
You guys are confusing "fantasy" with reality. Movie people create fantasy
so ticket-buyers like me can relax from work, family crises, and paying taxes.

If you really want to impact Hollywood, the studios are promoting Dramatica
Pro, "The Ultimate Creative Writing Partner" Version 4 for script writing.
They  also produce Word Menu, Stephen Glazier's dictionary, thesaurus and almanac
to  "get all the facts correct." I think my old pal Jack Hunter ought to
purchase a  copy of this software and write a script around one of his many
underwater  adventures!

In the past, we have debated how much fantasy should be allowed in fiction
stories. I say fantasy is wide open, others blast movies like "National
Treasure" and the "Davinci Code" as outrageous and phoney attacks on reality.  Whose
reality, I like to counter back? Well, here you are boys and girls, an
opportunity to change the Hollywood script writing industry and become rich and
famous yourselves!

The door is open, now someone has to pass through to the other side.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.