HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Dan Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2007 06:17:42 -0500
Alot of us old timers are simply lurking because its in the middle of our active work season here in the US and we don't have time or the energy after 8-10 hours in the hot summer sun to do much more than react to questions or ideas posted by others that we may be of service by answering.  Instead, our posts tend to be more self-centered and particular to the projects we are actively working on.  I for one am more likely to post questions or ideas when I have more idle time and feel less like an overworked mule at the end of the day:)

dan allen
cumberland research group, inc.