HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Timothy Renner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2007 20:28:59 -0400
I'm sorry if the question, which relates specifically to where a *U.S.
historical archaeologist* should be based, seems redundant.  It
originally arose from a very specific situation based on our desire
to improve a center and program by winning another academic
position in a time and place where such resources are very hard to
come by.