HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lucy Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lucy Wayne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2007 15:21:06 -0500
You know, we can all find things to criticize about every conference.  But
organizing conferences is a tremendous amount of work with thousands of
details to keep track of.  It is inevitable that some things will be less
than perfect.  Besides which, you can never, ever please everyone.  If you
feel strongly about how things should be done at conferences, volunteer to
help put them on--it will probably change your thinking dramatically.

Given the size of the conference and the number of participants, I want echo
Mike Polk--it was a great conference with a lot to see and do.  Well done!

Lucy Wayne