HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Gaye Nayton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2006 19:36:12 +0800
I am going to the Conference in Jamestown in January and afterwards have booked myself accomodation in Flagstaff for the purpose of seeing the Grand Canyon etc. I have always wanted to see Arizona, The Grand Canyon, cliff dwellings and the mesa's you see in so many old westerns.

Anyone based out there got local info on good tours and must see sights and attractions.

I am thinking in terms of tours because I don't like investigating new places on my own, it's much for fun with someone else to share it with.

Cheers Gaye