From:
Billy Kitson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 18:15:22 +1000
Donald Satz wrote:

>But, and I say this with regret, the kind of station I would patronize
>likely could not make it on a commercial basis.  This is the USA; not
>everything about this country is flawless.

This is when the USA & Australia "fall out" = Sydney which has a few
people; and Brisbane which has 1/2 a few:- BOTH have PRIVATELY OWNED
Classical Music Radio Stations on Air 7 days per week @ Least 6AM till
Midnight (if Not Around the Clock Weekends).  They are BOTH @ least 10
years "old"; and the Brisbane one is All MUSIC = I do Not even recall
5 Minutes of "News"!!  & it was Varese(Sp?) to Adam de la Halle.  One
Subscribes and/or buys the Booklet of Programmes each month - Neither
"Coast an arm or a leg"!!  Only heard the Sydney one on brief visits?? If
2 "crummy little Aussie Hick Towns" can Do it What are you lot doing in the
land of Free Enterprise??:-):-)

Bill(Y).