From:
Thanh-Tam Le <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 17:54:19 -0500
Maybe some of you remember that I posted a message about Lithuanian music
a while ago.  Judging by the number of reactions, I assume that it was
deleted by 990 subscribers out of 1000...  Oh well.

However, if even some of the remaining ten listers could help me about
this, I would be very grateful.  I am trying to gather hints about the
opinion of Western musicians, musicologists and music-lovers about
Lithuanian music.  So all opinions will be much appreciated (off-list
if it really does not belong to the subjects of interest on this list).

Also, if anybody has listened to the rare and very interesting CD of
Albanian piano works I once wrote about, I would be glad to have different
views from mine.

Of course I can give again the few CD references I have, if it is needed.
Thanks!

Thanh-Tam Le