HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2008 21:29:23 -0600
From:
William McAlexander <[log in to unmask]>
Greetings to all,

Back in Albuquerque at the aerospace symposium last month a young lady asked about Alaskan bush pilot culture.  Spacifically, Jennifer is interested in studying communities that developed around landing spots.  After pestering people I know and asking them to pester people they know, I've been unable to find out anything.

If anyone hs information on this subject, I'd be happy to relay it to her.

Thanks,

William E. McAlexander Jr.