HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2007 06:45:07 -0400
From:
Claire Horn <[log in to unmask]>
Hi -

I can't address anyone's technophobia, but I wanted to comment that I did
join Archaeoseek and it does not send out emails.  It's there, you go when
you want to post something or look around.  So far, I haven't made any
particular use of it, but I'm hoping it will be handy over the winter,
especially if I end up working on artifact cataloging for parts of a large
downtown site we had this year & need some extra eyes on the odd objects.
Right now, I don't have any time to make further use of Archaeoseek as I'm
running projects 40 hr/wk, working on dissertation chapters & have a
wedding coming up in less than a month.  I have noticed more people
joining up & more familiar names & faces appearing, so I suppose it will
just take a bit for people to find out it's there.

Claire Horn
Project Director
Public Archaelogy Facility
Binghamton University