Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 20:15:07 GMT
>>similarly if a beek is moving CCD infected hives (what ever that means)  across country and infects someone else and they can prove it ...is there a liability involved with the beek who
moved the hives if he knew he had CCD?

Since no one (?) knows what causes CCD and its modes of transmission - there is also that possibility that hives collapse from what the bees found in the fields/orchards - are also unknown, one currently has an impossible case to prove.  I do agree with you that it's not *nice* of anyone to go around the country and spread pests/disease etc.

Similar to trying to prove that one of my bees stung you...

Waldemar