From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:16:25 -0600
Hello All,
Because of all the different hypothesis on the cause of CCD a horse race was
decided on and the beekeeping world will accept the hypothesis of the winner
as the cause of CCD.

By the time the horses rounded the first turn the Christians horse "Bee
Rapture" had dropped out of the race.

By the second turn the folks from Roswell, New Mexico's horse" taken up by
aliens" had fallen back.

As we round the third turn the horse" N. ceranae " rode by Randy Oliver
takes the lead. Passing the horse "pathogen" rode by Jim Fischer.

As we head for the finish the horse "SSDD" rode by Dann Purvis, the horse
"imadicloprid" rode by Dave Hackenberg and the horse "KBV" rode by Denis
Anderson remain contenders as we head for the home stretch!

bob

--
believed to be clean.