ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Ted Koterwas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 21:31:47 +0100

Hi All

Yes, The exhibit described is an Exploratorium exhibit. Please contact
Charles Carlson for more information. I know they included it in their
traveling life sciences exhibit Traits of Life, and it has also been
reproduced for other museums through ExNet partnerships.

Best Regards,

Ted Koterwas
WDIl.org
http://www.wdil.org