ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Amanda Chesworth <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Amanda Chesworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2007 08:49:30 -0500

"Does anyone have a _list_ of centers that have evolution or origin of life
exhibits?  If not,
mail me off-list and I'll compile it.  (For example, the St. Louis Zoo has a
talking Darwin
robot.  Now that's a good start!)  Has your institution _considered_ an
evolution exhibit
but decided against it, in the end? It would be a good resource to turn to
when one of you
is interested in making a new exhibit."

This would be an excellent resource to have. I've kept track of some and so
shall send to Colin off-list. If there's a method to use in finding out
whether a museum, zoo, etc., has considered it and declined, I'd be happy to
help gather the information by phone or e-mail. I'll talk with the people at
NCSE to find out if they may have any files related to museums, zoos, etc.

Best,
Amanda

***

Amanda Chesworth