From:
"Peter L. Borst" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Sep 2007 07:51:50 -0400
Bob Harrison wrote:
>I am going to put you on the spot Pete.
> Please explain what the solution to IAPV is?

I don't know. But if Australian bees have it and don't succumb, then it
isn't the whole problem anyway, is it? By the way, I agree that mites have
to be held at bay. Any colony that is crawling with mites is not a healthy
colony.

The real key lies in understanding what it means to have a really healthy
colony. Having bees with weakened immune systems for whatever reason is
bound to lead to ever increasing problems.

Everybody wants simple answers to complex problems. The danger of the simple
answer is that it leaves out so much that it is just plain wrong.

Pete