ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jonah Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2006 12:55:44 -0400

I suppose something like "The Science Super Squad" is right out, huh?

In that case, you may as well just keep it simple and go with Public
Programs or something. You've got a paragraph worth of things about your
department, you're not gonna squeeze all that into a couple words. So
don't sweat the department name, and just keep those bullet points in
your dept's mission/vision/whatever statement.

I sigh as I realize that the department you're describing likely has
more people than my museum's entire education department.

Jonah Cohen
Outreach & Public Programs Manager
The Children's Museum (formerly The Science Center of Connecticut)

"The internet is not a thing you can just put stuff into, like a truck.
It's a series of tubes."
         -Sen. Ted Stevens