HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Warner, Mark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Apr 2009 09:12:19 -0700
to the histarch community:
On behalf of Linda Sprague I want to share with you some bad news about
Rick Sprague.  The exact circumstances are unclear but Rick took a
serious fall late last week. He hit his head in the fall and sustained
what was diagnosed as a major concussion.  Rick is currently
hospitalized and will be for at least the next several days.  What is
unknown at this point is the extent and permanence of his injuries but
he is doing much better than physicians initially expected.  I realize
that this posting may come across as a bit awkward, but given Rick's
wide circle of friends and colleagues Linda wanted to make sure the
historical archaeology community was aware of what has transpired.  Also
please note phone calls are not advisable at this time, Rick isn't in a
condition to take calls and Linda is very occupied with keeping the
immediate family informed, though she did mention that cards would
certainly be appreciated.   Their address is as follows:

Rick and Linda Sprague

625 N. Garfield

Moscow, ID 83843

Mark Warner