HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
J T Penman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2008 08:39:44 -0700
I do not have the chain on this so perhaps you have general references on Hawaiians in the Northwest from previous discussions.  In one of the volumes on Fur Trade in North America there is a paper on the Hawaii-Washington connection.  I believe it was presented at the Montreal conference, and if not mistaken the English title for the volume is Lest the Beaver Run Loose. Perhaps Google would be an imrpvement on my poor memory.
JP