HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2008 14:39:28 -0800
Can't say enough good things about Kathleen Gilmore.  For many, many years
her presence brightened and enlightened many gatherings of the (now defunct)
Gran Quivira Conferences, those informal get togethers of people who shared
an interest in the Spanish Brderlands..  She is much more than a great
archaeologist.  She is a great lady.
    Bunny Fontana