HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 24 Jun 2008 22:54:07 EDT
The illusion that cemeteries are forever is an urban myth. I highly
recommend a cult movie starring Jonathan Winters called The Loved One  in order to get
a handle on how America honors cemeteries. It caused both my  parents to join
a cremation society and have their ashes scattered at sea.

Ron May
Legacy 106, Inc.

In a message dated 6/24/2008 2:48:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,