HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Allen Dart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:16:59 -0700
If it had a spring inside it might be a spool for a paper roll from an
adding machine or some other device that feeds receipt paper from a roll,
similar to spring-tension spools for toilet tissue rolls.

Allen Dart, RPA, Executive Director
Old Pueblo Archaeology Center
PO Box 40577
Tucson AZ  85717-0577   USA