HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2007 04:43:44 -0700
Take a look at a new M.A. thesis out of the University
of West Florida:

Mark Martinkovic

Patterns in the Piney Woods : naval stores site
catchment analysis and predictive model, Washington
County, Florida / by Mark F. Martinkovic.
Published in 2006

I'm sure you can ILL the thesis or track down Mark in
the bayous and swamps of New Orleans, he is working
for URS out of their Slidell, LA office.

Jason Burns
UWF Alumni