HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Carol Serr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2007 13:12:55 -0700
And their website shows a skiploader dumping a whole bucket of dirt on
top of (in to) one (in 'locked' position)...and the screen remained
standing...and held a big pile of dirt in the box (obviously not how it
would be used in archy work tho).

Our company had thot about buying one to try out, after getting a flier
at the SAAs...but, hadnt acted on it.  We probably should tho...since
none of us have time to make them any more.