HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 26 Mar 2007 13:49:44 -0700
From:
David Legare <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
The federal system classifies the location data as
"Confidential" and many states do as well (here in New
Mexico for instance).  The actual report data, other
than locations, is public domain.  So, a report's
results, site descriptions, methods, analysis, and
interpretations are all public information.

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.