Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 21 May 2007 14:56:07 -0700
8bit
From:
I'm in S. E. TX and I've had more swarm calls this year than any of the five years I've been keeping bees. About 22 in all and mostly  btwn March 15 & end of April. Usually only about 5 or6. Hate to hear all the bad situations from other areas and always wondering if it's gonna hit here too. Not gonna get my hopes too high but enjoy it while it's here.
  Ed