From:
ALDEN MARSHALL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 May 2007 21:15:21 -0400
Allen Dick posts "   As I stated previously, in my experience, there is
little -- in that regard -- to distinguish the Australian bees I have owned
from the US bees I have owned."

This being the case, is it not true we are continually watering down our
native stock that is trying (hopefully) to develop genetics to cope with the
mites?

Alden Marshall
Hudson, NH