From:
Stacy L Brockett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stacy L Brockett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 17:32:41 -0400
Is there anything out there resource wise that might clue me in to what
types of pollen my honey's are bringing in?  We're just starting to get
warmed up enough in my area that crocuses are out, and I know that's some of
it... But what of the pale yellow pollen they are carrying?  Looks a bit
waxy, and the color of a light Labrador retriever, or a white wine... :-D  I
thought maybe coltsfoot, but wouldn't that be darker?

Stacy L. Brockett
SM3Pines Farm - Canandaigua, NY
http://www.smthreepines.com