From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jul 2007 14:55:04 -0400
Hello!

There has been a great increase in the last several months of requests
from persons with cancer wanting to purchase raw honey for consumption.

They tell me that the doctor advised them they can eliminate certain
medications if they can obtain raw honey which is said to have same
medicinal compounds found in some of the pharmaceutical medications
required for their treatment.

Some are wanting to reduce the amount of medications they are taking, and
others are saying they are seeking raw honey because the compounds
contained in raw honey are the same as in a required medication and is
easier on thier system (as they tell me Physicians are telling them this
information).

I also am seeing an increase in persons asking for raw honey for severe
arthritis.

Has there been a recent study released to prompt such a flood of
requests?   What is the compound or compounds they are after, and for what
reason?

I would imagine the benefits of honey for substitution of medication must
have been proven in the medical feild and of greater benefit to the
patients wellbeing for physicians to recommend honey over the products
from the powerful drug companies.

Best Wishes,

Joe Waggle ~ Derry, PA ‘Bees Gone Wild Apiaries'
FeralBeeProject.com
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/HoneybeeArticles