From:
Scot McPherson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 May 2007 11:27:56 -0500
>>I just shake the frames. Snap Snap, they are free of bees. Takes less time
>>than using Bee Go...

>Some hobby beekeepers on the list might buy the above but all the sideline
>& commercial will get a chuckle from the above.

Bob,
	Its good to see you haven't lost your personal touch.

	You really could be more be careful when you make claims like the
above, because not all commercial and sideline beekeepers do things like
you. It might be accurate to say " **many** the sideline & commercial will
get a chuckle from the above." However, what you have said is quite clearly
false because "all commercial beekeepers and sideline beekeepers" don't all
do things your way.

Scot McPherson
McPherson Family Farms
Davenport, IA