From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 May 2007 07:49:08 -0600
> Factory farmed honey bees?
>
> Despite continual admonitions from more levels heads, various groups
> around the world are each trying to make a case for their own special
> interests... Now so-called organic beekeepers are rallying and trying to
> make a case against the "factory farmed honey beekeepers" as the real
> culprits. I would think that, as beekeepers, they would have more sense,
> good will and camaraderie.

I didn't think that article was worth a comment, since there were obvious
and deliberate untruths, but maybe I'll say something, and that is that
there is an awful lot of intellectual dishonesty going around.

People see what they want to see, and some twist anything to prove their pet
theory.  Others dig deeper, and ponder what they observe,

I applaud those on this list who question, demand proof, and expect numbers.
Sometimes it hurts to be challenged, and to have to adjust beliefs, but,
ultimately, it is far more costly to operate on the basis of wishes or
illusions.