ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Cathy Neeley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 13:00:14 -0400

Both of these global programs deal with citizen science projects that might
be of interest to you:

Journey North at http://www.learner.org/jnorth/
engages participants in a global study of wildlife migration and seasonal
change - a U.S. program that could be adaptable to your area.

The GLOBE Program - Seasons and Biomes Project at
http://www.globe.gov/fsl/html/templ.cgi?projects&lang=en&nav=1 for Earth
System Science activities that contribute data for scientific studies.

Cathy