ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Chris Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Jul 2007 09:50:17 -0400

Paul,

Thanks for the tip! I have been meaning to get this and your post
motivated me to walk over to the local book store and place an order!
Very much looking forward to annoying my coworkers with all the new
ideas I hope to get from the read!

Chris Lawrence
Supervisor of Distance Learning Programs
New York Hall of Science
(718) 699-0005 ext. 319
Cell: (718) 757-0843