ISEN-ASTC-L Archives

Informal Science Education Network

ISEN-ASTC-L@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Lorry Comiskey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2007 13:40:59 -0700

Hello,
We purchased a new ticketing system (have not yet installed)which will
allow us to take a picture of the guest, print to a plastic id card
which will be have a bar code to scan (keep track of member visits) and
have an expiration date.
We will also have a second and inexpensive option; print through a laser
printer with a preprinted 8 1/2 by 11 membership form with detachable
cards on the bottom of the letter/form.
Our membership department has three options; photo id, non-photo id, and
printing cards through Raisers Edge. At least the first two options will
give us the ability to immediately hand members their membership cards.
If anyone would like to chat off line please give me a call.
Thank you,
Lorry Comiskey
Director of Guest Services and IMAX operations
California Science Center
213 744 2271